Older Children to Preteens to Teens
6 Months ( one session for 2 hours per week: Total 24 weeks)
1ST PART: Review the contents
5 mint. = Discuss the warm-up Question in the workbook
5 mint. = Reading or Listening to each unit in the text book
20 mint. = Working on the Reivew Questions and
Discussion on the Further thoughts in the Workbook
5 mint. = Retelling the main points
Snacks and Fellowship Game: 20 Mint.
2ND PART: Speech Act 30 Mint.
-Review their speech lines.
-Work on the speech action
1) Brainstorm and Choreograph the speech action
2) Memorize the lines.
3) Memorize the theme Bible verse
1) Choose people for His purpose
2) Escape from slavery
Law, meeting tent, covenant
1) Breaking the agreement :The Calf Idol
2) Breaking the agreement : The 12 spies
3) Selecting the new group for His people
4) Moses’ last Sermon